Welcome to SEPTO Network
Special Education Parent Teacher Organization Network
(A Special Education Parent Advocacy Group based in Milford, Connecticut)
Providing Resources and Support for Parents and Teachers
To help new Special Education parents AVOID THIS:
- Provide vital information and support.
- Help parents understand Special Education issues.
- Equip parents to hold schools accountable for effective educational results.
- Advance the quality and delivery of Special Education services.
A Poem that sums up the reason for what we do:
PARENT SUPPORT MEETINGS
7 pm - 8 pm: Open Public Meeting / Guest Presenter
8 pm - 9 pm: Closed Private Meeting (Parents Only)
Monthly - Usually the last Wednesday. See our Calendar.
Next Meeting - Wednesday, September 25, 2013
TOPIC: To Be Announced (TBA)
WHERE: Margaret Egan Center, Matthews Street, Milford
DATE: Wednesday, September 25th
TIME: 7 p.m.
For more information, contact
Susan St. Pierre, President: 203-640-8017
Email: susan.stpierre AT snet.net.
We look forward to seeing you. :-)
Be sure to check the CALENDAR listings for Special Education Events, Workshops, Seminars, Etc. in the area.
FORUM & EMAILS
Register at our FORUM (Top Left this page) to:
- Gain access to restricted on-line discussion "Topics" in the Forum: both viewing and posting.
- Recieve periodic Newsletters and timely emails. This will be our new email system as we make the transition.
Connecticut Special Education Parent Teacher Organization Alliance
(CT SEPTO Alliance)